HI there! I'm having a problem and for the life of me can figure out what's going on. I have IE 6 running on W2K OS - never have problems with this machine, ever. All of a sudden today my IE decided not to work when I click on it. I can click on my desktop, launch bar, I can click on it via Program Files - nothing.

The only way I can open it is to go to my windows explorer and click on the IE icon in the folders menu and it opens up in that window. I ran SpyBot, AdAware, cleaned out everything with Ace utilities and it still doesn't work. I uninstalled and installed it over and over again. I'm completely lost. I didn't do anything different today than yesterday when it did work (it was working part of the day today in the am). I did a restore on my Ace Utils and it still doesn't work.

Can anyone give me any ideas to try please? Thanks very much in advance. SUsan:cry:

download mozilla as your browser i did as it was recommended on here and its the best move i have made

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.