I recently purchased a Tax Software, it has several features which can be viewed only. But I find it informative and important and need to print, how do I go about it. I have the software installed on Armada 1750 (notebook) and IBM Aptiva E3N (Desktop), I tried using the Screen Print Key but there was no result.
Does someone have a solution.

Thanks,

Sayvari

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

when you use print screen you can to paste that into a paint program

Hi,

Thanks for the advise, but the Screen Print function simply prints the screen area. How does one print if the page is scrollable like a web page or an excel sheet.

Any clues.

Sayvari

I don't see how you could print the scrolling page unless these is a print command in the program and you can choose to print all the pages .

I even contacted the Support Services for the Tax Software this is how they responded?
UB1209
Question ?
Hello,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, at the present time you
cannot print the Result summary. I have based on your suggestion to our
programmers to add this feature.

Regards,
Manon on behalf of the UFile Team
www.ufile.ca
Suggestions if any are welcome.

Sayvari

Thanks for the advice, but the Screen Print function simply prints the screen area. How does one print if the page is scrollable like a web page or an excel sheet.

Snagit can do this. It's a screen-capture program that can scroll-as-it-grabs in either text or graphics modes. It's a free-download timed trial.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.