I could use some help increasing my bandwidth limits on my laptop in Windows 7 home, I have seen ways to do it in Vista but not Windows 7 home ...any suggestions please :?:

Thank You
tlbflyguy

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jingda

What exactly do you mean by "increasing my bandwidth limits"? There are a lot of things that go on inside a laptop that can be measured in bandwith. You need to be a lot more specific.

I was wondering of the same, what exactly is it you mean by increasing the bandwidth limits? does this refer to network/internet usage?

if it is network bandwidth, i have read that by turning off QoS packet scheduling or whatever helps.

i do not know this for sure , just read it, never tried it

I think that he might be referring to the network bandwidth as that is what usally people wanted. Just to increase the network bandwidth. Funny thing oalee , you responded to the thread 22 days later, but is not a crime. lOL :D

Edited by jingda: n/a

I think that he might be referring to the network bandwidth as that is what usally people wanted. Just to increase the network bandwidth. Funny thing oalee , you responded to the thread 22 days later, but is not a crime. lOL :D

Sorry for reviving a zombie thread.. 22 days is not that bad though, i've seen worse.. LOL

Is ok oalee, i am not saying is your fault but i agreed with you. I have seen someone revive a 3 year old thread

The original poster has never replied to this thread. Putting up any more replies is a waste of time!

I agree with Rik. The poster have not reply for a month. And we are starting to create a discussion among ourselves. Hope the poster can come back and update his progress

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.