OK, It all started about 2 months ago, I was using an unsecured wifi connection. My computer started working slower and I began to have problems with files. I know I am not supposed to use unsecure (hence the name) but I figured my internet would be up and running soon.
well after it was I couldn't keep my netgear router to stay connected to me or my wii or my blueray. others could stay connected but I couldnt. OK so after about a month my wild tanget and a couple other programs started messing up, and when i tried to un install them I couldnt. Either the installer was gone or it just wasnt happening. so no I have a problem with slow everything and constant dropping of my internet connection, but my ISP said they see no issue on there side.

please help me so that maybe i can actually use this darn computer again.

It sounds like you may be infected with some nasties. Have you scanned for virus and malware? I think the members in the Viruses, Spyware and other Nasties Forumwill be able to assist you to clean your pc up, if you follow the guidlines over there and post a hijackthis log over there for them to assist you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.