What does it say on that file? The picture isn't clear enough to read.

(ασφαλης εκτελεση κοινοχρηστων φακελων ) - safe performance of shared folders

and also it cant be open,i dont know whats inside...

Poseidon

When did this work last?

I suggest you do a system restore to the day before this happened, or as advised previous, but with an additional step, Take the CD/DVD drive out and boot up with out it.

Then shutdown and put the drive back in and then see if it finds the drive.

Poseidon

Take the CD/DVD drive out and boot up with out it.

Then shutdown and put the drive back in and then see if it finds the drive.

we've been trying to get them to do that since the early post

caperjack

If you read my post's I clearly stated for the exact model number so people here could help, and in the post you quoted of mine, I clearly stated with additional Step, so that person is clear on what they need to do.

I found no mention of the Exact model number for them to take the drive out and to leave it out.

Now someone has posted the diagram of the machine, Poseidon has all the info they need.

If they still can not or refuse to understand what we trying to get them to do, then they simply have to either get a friend with PC knowledge or pay a pro to do it, as also suggested.

I do not find it helpful for people like Jingda to give me a neg feedback when clearly the exact model number was not quoted anywhere.

If I am wrong, please state which post it is in Jingda

caperjack

If you read my post's I clearly stated for the exact model number so people here could help, and in the post you quoted of mine, I clearly stated with additional Step, so that person is clear on what they need to do.

I found no mention of the Exact model number for them to take the drive out and to leave it out.

Now someone has posted the diagram of the machine, Poseidon has all the info they need.

If they still can not or refuse to understand what we trying to get them to do, then they simply have to either get a friend with PC knowledge or pay a pro to do it, as also suggested.

I do not find it helpful for people like Jingda to give me a neg feedback when clearly the exact model number was not quoted anywhere.

i read you post and know what you meant,didn't mean to offend you ,sorry

op posted this as the model # quote -its a fujitsu siemens amilo li 1818... all be it may not be exact,its likely close

i searched and found the manual for that model I posted the image of the laptop flipped over and picked the 2 screws i think will make it possible to remove the dvd drive , there next post was a image of the shared folder showing in there mycomputer .totally ignoring my post with the image of the laptop,so thats why i replied to your post

caperjack

I forgot ti was you who posted the diagram after my post and it help's any person, if they choose to read the post.

This was the reason I wanted the exact model, as all I read in the op post's were "i have a fujitsu siemens laptop" and "its a fujitsu siemens amilo laptop"

Thought I'd give it one last try for them to get the drive out if the exact model and diagram ( which was my next step to post) was posted to help them.

commented: offset negative rep +8

Sorry, i did not see what you actually posted. I have seen many posts and thread that other posters repeately ask for the laptop model number while the original poster have already posted at the start. When i first saw the first few letter of your post, i think i know what is next so i gave you a negative rep. And when i saw your whole sentence,i found out that you did not deserve the rep. Sorry about that, i will offset it for you.

commented: Offset +3

guys i did not ignore anyone,i put this post with a hope i will get some help so it will be better for me to not take to service,anyway next week some day i will go,i remowe the screws again how caperjak(i think) he say with that picture,the pic its ok,the same with my lap but i cant remove the cd/dvd because its in the other side...the model were i give to u its exactly FUJITSU SIEMENS AMILO LI 1818....and i cant use sistem restore,i try it 5 times .... probably its also the computer,its 4years laptop,i think its about to go to service......

ok,the same with my lap but i cant remove the cd/dvd because its in the other side...

sometime we all jump to conclusions ,[especially me ]not all dvd drives remove in the manner we are suggestion i know i hd a toshiba that didn't ,but most new one do .

just checking to be clear ,after removing the screws,did you use your finger tips [between the laptop bottom and the dvd front bezel ] to try a pull/pry the dvd out .

anyway good luck at the service department
sorry for being a ass ,but im one in real life too.lol

this is the driver?....

poseidon32

That is a standard driver, but do you have MSN Messenger or anythign else?

thanks to share with us.i got my answer.

Stop saying the same thing in almost all thread. You go to a thread and post that it us useful. Of course it will be useful, please stop such meaningless post from now on!!:angry:

He's a spammer!

commented: Wow... Your so intelligent!! ahaha. +3

He's a spammer!

Yup, i am with you. Sig spammer! Rik how did you know? Have you seen his other posts as well?

there is a way to fix the .. Windows script host,it says that cant be find...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.