Hello,

I am an agent in booking cruises for my passengers. I'm wondering if there is any decent software out there that I can use?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by darianculbert

What I really need is to restore information of the cruises such as general information, factsheet, cabin type, amenities, itinerary.... so I can easily search for the suitable cruise, it should be as simple as it can be, I do not need something which is to complicated! What is the best solution for me now?

What do you mean by restore information. From what you say you mean you lost information and needed a software to restore it or do you want to store information so you can search for a cruise more easily according to what your customers want. What is your OS?

What do you mean by restore information. From what you say you mean you lost information and needed a software to restore it or do you want to store information so you can search for a cruise more easily according to what your customers want. What is your OS?

Thank you very much for your reply! I'm sorry for my mistake! What I want is to store the details of cruises online at my website (My website now is on Linux hosting) so I can search for a suitable cruise which meets my customers' demand!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.