hi guys!! got a serious issue that i think the word applicable is "screwed"

basically i backed up my hdd as it was runnin sooo sloooow, and then reinstalled everythin...then i remembered i hadnt backed up a whole months worth of coding and i feel like smashin my head up a wall!!

ive tried usin a soft called pirisoft recuva.... but it wont even find the files that are deleted? i have no idea why

can anyone help, advise me a better programme that actually finds deleted files? or just simply shoot me would be acceptable

Votes + Comments
"Keep it clear"
Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by lazyaddo

ok..so ive managed to locate 1 file (i remembered that filename)

but the recovery tool is showing all folders as c:/?/ ....so i cant grab a folder, just indevidual files! is there any way i can make the folders show??

ok..so ive managed to locate 1 file (i remembered that filename)

but the recovery tool is showing all folders as c:/?/ ....so i cant grab a folder, just indevidual files! is there any way i can make the folders show??

Try MiniToolPower Data Recovery it has both free version and paid version

See the link below. What is your OS, we need to know to provide you with a better program. What type of reformat did you do. As in how many times. A 1 type reformat is able to save your files as there might be a change not all files are deleted more than 3 times reformat will delete all data. So you have no hope of recovery your data.

http://www.windowsdiskrecovery.com/

Edited by jingda: n/a

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.