hi guys!! got a serious issue that i think the word applicable is "screwed"

basically i backed up my hdd as it was runnin sooo sloooow, and then reinstalled everythin...then i remembered i hadnt backed up a whole months worth of coding and i feel like smashin my head up a wall!!

ive tried usin a soft called pirisoft recuva.... but it wont even find the files that are deleted? i have no idea why

can anyone help, advise me a better programme that actually finds deleted files? or just simply shoot me would be acceptable

T.Rex commented: "Keep it clear" -1

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

ok..so ive managed to locate 1 file (i remembered that filename)

but the recovery tool is showing all folders as c:/?/ ....so i cant grab a folder, just indevidual files! is there any way i can make the folders show??

Member Avatar for murtaza_alibhai

ok..so ive managed to locate 1 file (i remembered that filename)

but the recovery tool is showing all folders as c:/?/ ....so i cant grab a folder, just indevidual files! is there any way i can make the folders show??

Try MiniToolPower Data Recovery it has both free version and paid version

See the link below. What is your OS, we need to know to provide you with a better program. What type of reformat did you do. As in how many times. A 1 type reformat is able to save your files as there might be a change not all files are deleted more than 3 times reformat will delete all data. So you have no hope of recovery your data.

http://www.windowsdiskrecovery.com/

my laptop always frezen please help me to do it

commented: Don't hijack a thread. Start a new thread first -2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.