Hi, This is me called Malik.

I want someone serious help. I have given a task to make the Learning Session of a software, same as the learning softwares available in the market.
Unfortunately I am unable to find the appropriate software and also stays still unable to complete the task till now.
Please somebody Help me regarding the problem I have discussed above. I'll be very gratefull to Him/Her.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hi, can you explain your problem in details? I want to clarify what you want us for help.

What kind of Learning Session software you were searching?

. I have [been]given a task to make the Learning Session of a software, same as the learning softwares available in the market

sounds like homework to me

sounds like homework to me

I fear it is but lets hear reply from him...

Yup, seems like person needs help from us to do his homework or project work. Can you give us more information like what is your homework for? Opps sorry wrong word or what software requirements you want?

Its not any assignment nor any Homework. Just I want to make a learning video about a software you may consider Adobe Photoshop/AutoCAD etc.. I want to make the video same as available on youtube or in our markets...

Its not any assignment nor any Homework. Just I want to make a learning video about a software you may consider Adobe Photoshop/AutoCAD etc.. I want to make the video same as available on youtube or in our markets...

pick a software you know the most about ,it does help for you to know the software ,more than the person wanting to learn it .

you need a video camera,you need to have software install on you computer ,so you caan video it as you demonstrate how to use it ,simple ,yes !!!!
then simply join youtube so you can upload the videos

I am sorry, but your idea of video camera is failed.

If you're going to make a learning video, you must have a device that can record video like mobile phone video, video cam etc. any will do. If you do not have this, there's another method but it'll take a huge patience...

Search in google for desired software you want to make a video and apply into your project. I warned you, this step will take a long time rather than taking your own video...

So you want to make a video and use a software to edit the video like adding effect until the video is awesome right? If that is the case have you try this software?

So you want to make a video and use a software to edit the video like adding effect until the video is awesome right? If that is the case have you try this software?

now there's a interpretation of the first post i never got .lol

:)
Sorry... but that's the best I can come up with.

I am sorry, but your idea of video camera is failed.

that makes as much sense as you first post ,please tell me how else you can do it.
why not just get into pogosticks ,it will be easier

We need more information!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.