Please how can I get a software that can encode my movie to flash movie,
Adobe media encoder and its Adobe flash coulden`t work in my pc,problem of activation.

Is here any other soft ware that can do it for me perfectly, please kindly direct me to any movie encoder software that can do the same work for me, Adobe has not being kind at all

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Theres also a good AVI to SWF converter in Camstudio, the free screen recording software.

the problem of adobe flash is solved, I uninstalled it and reinstall it back ,it work fine now thank you all, I will take note of the software that you advised me to use

Also, check out ffmpeg - free, fast, and converts just about anything to anything else in the video universe. Usually it is used on Linux, but there are Windows builds as well. Here is a link to those: http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

The main ffmpeg site is www.ffmpeg.org.

Adobe Media Encoder, usually comes with the CS range packages when you install Adobe Flash

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.