hi! could anyone help me? my computer only boots up when battery was removed and placed back. i am able to restart my computer but if i shut it down then it won't start again unless i took off the battery and replaced it. the power button is not working. thanks for your help.... :-)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I think problem with that battery...May be you use it until power off your laptop in several time..You should have to replace your battery..Otherwise i haven't any idea..

Use the power cord instead of the battery, have the battery removed and see whether your laptop works with only the power cord. Can you charge your battery. If no, battery is faulty and need to replaced soon. How old is your battery?

you might also try a factory reset. (usually a pointer in a small hole in the underneath or some caqses side) of the computer. If it works as per jinga aboved then definately battery butn it could be the charger on hte mob and the battery just recovering for a short start time!
M

How did it go?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.