I don't know why my window 7 (64 bit licence) ask to restart window explorer . what wrong with this window . help me !!

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

it's perfectly normal. you probably changed some settings that made windows want to restart the explorer.

Member Avatar for Swordstech

Maybe you clicked something or an executable that caused explorer to restart or maybe windows need to refresh something.

what were you doing when it said it wanted to restart windows explorer

i don't know what i'm doing . it random .

try to check your run programs, maybe one of them is doing it.

This means the explorer has crashed and needs to be restarted. Which means there is a problem with your computer :). It may be infection, it may be hardware. Usually it is a good idea to test the hdd first (Seatools), you may have some bad sectors. then run some memory tests (Memtest). then malware check (Malwarebytes).
All hardware testing tools you will find on HirenbootCD.

it is normal when u update your explorer,, restart after you install it..
if the problem still uninstall the explorer or go to safe mode then select the last known configuration before that case happened....

it is normal when u update your explorer,, restart after you install it..
if the problem still uninstall the explorer or go to safe mode then select the last known configuration before that case happened....

You cannot uninstall Windows Explorer.

ah i see it can't uninstall explorer,,, best choice is to repair his operating system...

hey benmar what do you mean update your explorer ?

You can't. He was likely thinking Internet Explorer, not Windows Explorer.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.