hi friends,
i have seen .if some webpage is available in online.it needs to be available in offline also .how it is possible ?..since alreay i have copied that page in favourite folder.but when i tried to open that spcefic page in offline it says .Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage .

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It should still display it if you just save the page like normal, only some things on the page won't be accessible

It should still display it if you just save the page like normal, only some things on the page won't be accessible

how should i save any webpage like normal ?.Kindly let me know please .any help
would be highly appreciated.

When you are in your browser on a site, click the tab in the top left hand corner(in that region somewhere, varies depending on browser) then click save page as.

Control S will do that trick too. Or you can always view the page in cache. But what Cross213 said is better.

Control S will do that trick too. Or you can always view the page in cache. But what Cross213 said is better.

how should i view the page in Cache ?.What does the mean of cache is it Cache memory ?

Yes, cache is indeed memory. It holds information that has been accessed before so that when it needs to be accessed again, it already has the details stored in memory and does have to be computed again, thus making it faster.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.