Hey guys, I am wondering what is wrong with my PC. When I created a guest account, all is well. But when I login as a Guest, I can't. When I click on the Guest icon, it says, Logging off... and it turns me back to choosing an account.. I hope you are able to picture out my situation. Any help please?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Is there any password set for guest account.?
Log off all users and log in as guest . Still not able to login as guest?

There is no password set for the guest account. After clicking the Guest account, it says, welcome... then says, logging off... then puts me back to selecting an account...

I think this is a software issue with my OS... I'm using Windows 7 Starter

There is no password set for the guest account. After clicking the Guest account, it says, welcome... then says, logging off... then puts me back to selecting an account...

I think this is a software issue with my OS... I'm using Windows 7 Starter

when did this problem happen? In your thread title, you said other accounts are affected as well, so I assume you are unable to log it to your computer. Am I right?

Try these steps

1) Boot up your computer in safe mode
2)Do a system restore back to the time this problem did not occur.

As you said boot in safe mode, but rather than restore try setting your user guest annount to admin. that's kinda a troubleshooting test.

Take a look at this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.