Hello,

does anybody know freeware document scanning software which would be able to save scanned documents into multipage PDF document?

I use Win 7 64 bits if it is important

Thanks,
Andy

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mjdodd

I believe when you scanned the document you saved as image (jpg, jpeg or png) format. unfortunately, thou I know about free tools like PDF Creator and PrimoPDF, I doubt whether they can merge separate docs into one, honestly I never tried with them, but I know with NitroPDF Professional or Acrobat Professional you can merge your scans into one single pdf doc. You can always give the two freeware I mentioned a try, else buy a copy of either Nitro Pro or Acrobat Pro...

I believe when you scanned the document you saved as image (jpg, jpeg or png) format. unfortunately, thou I know about free tools like PDF Creator and PrimoPDF, I doubt whether they can merge separate docs into one, honestly I never tried with them, but I know with NitroPDF Professional or Acrobat Professional you can merge your scans into one single pdf doc. You can always give the two freeware I mentioned a try, else buy a copy of either Nitro Pro or Acrobat Pro...

Yes, I use now something similar with two freeware tools but it is really inconvenient :( So I thought to improve this with using one freeware tool to replace two different tools.

In any case thanks for idea.

I found your post about free scan application and would like to suggest CloudScan (http://www.scanworkssoftware.com/cloudscan.aspx). Nice clean interface and ability to scan into multipage PDF/TIFF, upload to Google Docs and even ability to share scanner for your whole home withour driver installation on each PC.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.