I need a detailed explanation(PDF or video) explaining how I can control a specific user account capabilities, limitations from an administrator account?
I want to know how to do it in Vista, XP and Windows 7.
I have some capabilities in mind to configure giving a user the following capabilities
- Open a specific folder or folders and ability to store files in there
- Ability to add a WEB site to favorites
- Abily to create shortcuts to some programs on the desktop
- Enable starting an already installed program
- Adding a new keyboard/language
It seems to me that that can be done by a local policy editor which I know almost nothing and have no idea on any of the parameters and and how to configure and activate.
What I need is "Dummy's guide for ...."
Thanks in advance