pls frenz i need your help ....i installed windows server 2008 on a samsung NP305E5A note book and the VGA,network adapter,bluetooth usb host controller, network controller,sm bus controller drivers are missing and am using AMD A6-3420M APU WITH radeon(tm)HD gRAPHICS 1.50GHZ

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You will need to start by visiting the Samsung site and see if they have drivers for this computer for that OS. I highly suggest that you do not download drivers from untrusted sources.

commented: i have gon to samsung web sit and what i could see is window 7 32 and 64 bit drivers...and am joining a class on windows serever.....an cant practicalis any thing at home.....bcz some drivers ar missing........especially network adapter.....am so divastet +0

Solve the problem by the dialongue.

commented: i dnt get what u mean by solve the problem by the dialonguekotoe.saung +0

i have gon to samsung web sit and what i could see is window 7 32 and 64 bit drivers...and am joining a class on windows serever.....an cant practicalis any thing at home.....bcz some drivers ar missing........especially network adapter.....am so divasteted......i dnt knw wt to du knw......

Here is a better option since you may not be able to find drivers for Server 2008 for this computer. If you can run Windows XP-7, just install that operating system. Then, if you are trying to install Server to learn or train, install a virtualization application such as Virtual Box... then run Server as a VM. No drivers requried for the guest VMs.

Have you tried using Windows 7 drivers? (even Vista drivers if they are all you can get) You'll be surprised at the amount of similarities there are architecturally.

I'm sorry that I didn't notice your post earlier.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.