Hello everyone!!! Can anybody tell me how do i fix my sounds in my computer? While i was defragging it with an application I downloaded on my computer my sounds wont work. It says: no sounds installed or something like that. Please help!!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

What was the application, and why didn't just use the tools provided by the operating system?

Member Avatar for සශික

go to the control panel and open device manager.
then chek before sound driver name is there yellow exclamation mark. if there is yellow exclamation mark you need to install sound drivers.

How to install driver? Along with your computer you should have received Motherboard Drivers DVD. Insert that disk check for Sound Driver click & install the same. If dont have Motherboard drivers disk then Visit Motherboard manufactures website select the appropriate Operating system type then download of Sound driver will be available. Once driver is ready install the same and update will fix No Sound issue.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.