have all of you heared on maxthon browser its a fast searching tabed web or file browser based on internet explore's core:idea:

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Yes i use MyIE2 (Last update before it was renamed to Maxthon)

Pretty good browser!!!

www.maxthon.com

but no browsers are better than Firefox!!! o.0

I actually like IE7 alot too, they finally tabed it, and you can get a preview of the pages you're on.

Ha! *laughs* Yea RIGHT! www.ie7.com okay, just had to post that, anyways, let's see, they stole the icon image idea from firefox, they stole tabs from firefox, they stole previews from aol browser, ect, ect.

Oops! Forgot to say, it's slow as heck!

have you even tried to use it? yeah that's what i thought

I actually like IE7 alot too, they finally tabed it, and you can get a preview of the pages you're on.

I can't lie...it's not that bad anymore, and I' ve been known to use it at times.

However, the one thing I still don't like about it are the massive vulerablilties that are present in it. However, that problem's two-fold, 1) it's wayyy to integrated into the system itself to take out, and 2) there are so many users, and because of this, its picked on.

Firefox is only slightly safer then IE7..and this this is mostly because its not as integrated. FF si just as vulernable,, just IE7 still has the majority of people using it, and therefore, thats where all the malware is.

excatly

I can't lie...it's not that bad anymore, and I' ve been known to use it at times.

However, the one thing I still don't like about it are the massive vulerablilties that are present in it. However, that problem's two-fold, 1) it's wayyy to integrated into the system itself to take out, and 2) there are so many users, and because of this, its picked on.

Firefox is only slightly safer then IE7..and this this is mostly because its not as integrated. FF si just as vulernable,, just IE7 still has the majority of people using it, and therefore, thats where all the malware is.

have you even tried to use it? yeah that's what i thought

well i used it when it first came out with 256 RAM, and it sucked! and yes, ive tried ie7, and no, i have not tried maxthon, becasue the last time i tried a browser like that, it was really bad (SlimBrowser)

well i used it when it first came out with 256 RAM

RAM doesn't have that much to do with it, and that's when it first came out. there's the beta 3 now.

Ahh..okay, I'm not about to install it but I used it with Beta 2, it sucked!

it does not suck. you're probably using it on a crap machine, or you have dialup. Or both.

Beta 2 did suck, it was SUPER slow, anyways, I don't have a crappy computer or dial-up, but I'm not so sure about your machine...check my rig to see my computer!

This ended up as a flame thread. Both sides are at fault.

Thread closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.