hi...I installed windows vista and when I try to activate, it give me an error code 0x8007251d and I am unable to activate it...i have 25 days left or windows stops functionong
does someone know how to fix this???

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Did you purchase your copy of Windows? Did you put the correct serial in? Can you contact the provider of your software?

No...its windows enterpice provided for free where I study at..I did not had to put an activation code i just downloaded, record to cd, and install... the activation code is already there...it does give me the option to change it but I also notice it wont let me put 0's and the activation code that is already there have 0's

If I disconnect from internet, an option appears that says" other ways to activate" but I cant click it...I aldo tried the command slui 4..this shows me the phone activation option but it only gives me the option of calling afganistan...not toll free...so I dont know if I should try that

I read in a forum that norton may be the problem so I uninstall it and is still the same...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.