hi all , it is my very first post in this forum .. well the story starts when PARADOX releses oem One click activator to permanently activate VISTA , at that time i was running VISTA RTM , i just thought to try that patch , i downloaded it , installed it , and when it demanded restart , i just restarted my machine , here THE ULTIMATE PROBLEM Begins , my pc just keep on restarting again and again without let me go to Operating system selection screen ( i was also running windows xp with dual booting at that time ) , pc just showed me my first Bios screen and the retsart again ..
After some time i got a torrent of " windows vista permanently activated 32 Bit ) it was 2.86 GB ISO image , and it was the original Dell dvd that was moddded with the same patch/crack of PARADOX i did already use , i just downloaded it , install it , all went OK , but when the screen came with the message " welcome , preparing your desktop to run for the first time ) instead of taking me to the desktop , it suddnly restarted , and the the same " repeated restarts , and all my instalation screwed up ...

Plz tell what the hell is wrong with this , i know for sure that it is a hardware problem , but WHAT and how to Manage it to work ...

System info .

AMD SEMPRON 2.4 Ghz
512 MB DDR Ram ( kigsten )
ASUS A7V400 MX SE motherboard ( SLA 2.0 is not supported )
Seagate 80GB hard ( IDE ) ATAPI
Award Bios

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by maanu

was the original Dell dvd that was moddded with the same patch/crack of PARADOX i

Have you nicked Paradox ?

Have you nicked Paradox ?

what u mean nicked paradox ????

As far as I am aware Paradox is relational database software. You refered to 'crack of Paradox' which sounds to me like a nicked copy.

What do you mean ?

i got a torrent of " windows vista permanently activated 32 Bit ) it was 2.86 GB ISO image , and it was the original Dell dvd that was moddded with the same patch/crack of PARADOX i did already use , i just downloaded it , install it...

Dont talk about piracy here. Piracy is bad and illegal

Dont talk about piracy here. Piracy is bad and illegal

ok ok sorry , but dear can u plz modify my bios to add slic table to my mobo ..i have ASUS A7V400 MX SE motherboard with award Bios.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.