hi all , it is my very first post in this forum .. well the story starts when PARADOX releses oem One click activator to permanently activate VISTA , at that time i was running VISTA RTM , i just thought to try that patch , i downloaded it , installed it , and when it demanded restart , i just restarted my machine , here THE ULTIMATE PROBLEM Begins , my pc just keep on restarting again and again without let me go to Operating system selection screen ( i was also running windows xp with dual booting at that time ) , pc just showed me my first Bios screen and the retsart again ..
After some time i got a torrent of " windows vista permanently activated 32 Bit ) it was 2.86 GB ISO image , and it was the original Dell dvd that was moddded with the same patch/crack of PARADOX i did already use , i just downloaded it , install it , all went OK , but when the screen came with the message " welcome , preparing your desktop to run for the first time ) instead of taking me to the desktop , it suddnly restarted , and the the same " repeated restarts , and all my instalation screwed up ...

Plz tell what the hell is wrong with this , i know for sure that it is a hardware problem , but WHAT and how to Manage it to work ...

System info .

AMD SEMPRON 2.4 Ghz
512 MB DDR Ram ( kigsten )
ASUS A7V400 MX SE motherboard ( SLA 2.0 is not supported )
Seagate 80GB hard ( IDE ) ATAPI
Award Bios

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

was the original Dell dvd that was moddded with the same patch/crack of PARADOX i

Have you nicked Paradox ?

Have you nicked Paradox ?

what u mean nicked paradox ????

As far as I am aware Paradox is relational database software. You refered to 'crack of Paradox' which sounds to me like a nicked copy.

What do you mean ?

i got a torrent of " windows vista permanently activated 32 Bit ) it was 2.86 GB ISO image , and it was the original Dell dvd that was moddded with the same patch/crack of PARADOX i did already use , i just downloaded it , install it...

Dont talk about piracy here. Piracy is bad and illegal

Dont talk about piracy here. Piracy is bad and illegal

ok ok sorry , but dear can u plz modify my bios to add slic table to my mobo ..i have ASUS A7V400 MX SE motherboard with award Bios.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.