Operating System - Windows 2000
Browser - I.E 6.0

Facing a strange problem. Whenever I write a big email in yahoo or even using exchange and hit the submit button my IE window closes. I faced the same problem when I tried to delete lot of messages at the same time using yahoo.

Plus the delete and send buttons in yahoo are causing my browser window to close. Has anybody else faced similar errors or do you know what needs to be fixed.

Sometimes I get an error message saying "IE closed with errors. Do you want to send report or something like that......"

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Are there any error messages in your event logs which might shed some light? You can review the logs by using the Event Viewer in your Administrative Tools folder.

Are there any error messages in your event logs which might shed some light? You can review the logs by using the Event Viewer in your Administrative Tools folder.

The description for event ID 1000 in source microsoft internet explorer cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message dll files to display messages from aremote computer the information is part of the even iexplorer.exe,6.0.2800.1106,unknown,0.0.0.0, 74636572

PLEASE HELP

Error message in event log
The description for event ID 1000 in source microsoft internet explorer cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message dll files to display messages from aremote computer the information is part of the even iexplorer.exe,6.0.2800.1106,unknown,0.0.0.0, 74636572

Operating System - Windows 2000
Browser - I.E 6.0

Facing a strange problem. Whenever I write a big email in yahoo or even using exchange and hit the submit button my IE window closes. I faced the same problem when I tried to delete lot of messages at the same time using yahoo.

Plus the delete and send buttons in yahoo are causing my browser window to close. Has anybody else faced similar errors or do you know what needs to be fixed.

Sometimes I get an error message saying "IE closed with errors. Do you want to send report or something like that......"

I have the same exact problem...I don't know what causes it but the same exact thing that happens to you is happening to me and it's only with Yahoo.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.