Hey, i have some problems when im browsing throught the internet, when i click on a link or type in an address, the internet will like freeze for 10 seconds (i can still move my mouse and do other stuff non nternet related) but it can get very annoying and slows me downs considerably, and at times after waiting ten secs it goes to a page thats has something like 66.019.1320, ill get the exact numbers later if it helps ne one. so could some please help me?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

... and at times after waiting ten secs it goes to a page thats has something like 66.019.1320, ill get the exact numbers later if it helps...

The exact IP would help, but if your browser is being redirected to some site that you're unfamiliar with and your browsing has become sluggish in general, you've most likely been "hijacked" by a malicious program. Have a read through the threads in our Security forum to find out more about these types of programs and what you can do to remove them. If you do get any indication that your problems are malware-related, start another thread in the Security forum telling us what detection/removal programs you've run and what some of the results were. Our security experts will help you out from there.

Cool. Thank you...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.