Network means one system connecting through all systems in the world. To day networking is must in the world.Because each and every work do through network like in business,education,railway and ect.,
==========================================================

annika

<a href=www.net.com>net</a>

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

no.

Hehe, i think Dima might be a bit tired tonight so i will try and explain what i know you probably wont understand.....Basically, I guess a Network can be defined as 2 or more computer systems linked together sharing resources!

The goal of networking is to make a resource shared by a remote system, act as a resource on a local system.

For your reading:

http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/n/network.html

network (ntwûrk)
A system of computers and peripherals, such as printers, that are linked together. A network can consist of as few as two computers connected with cables or millions of computers that are spread over a large geographical area and are connected by telephone lines, fiberoptic cables, or radio waves. The Internet is an example of very large network.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.