Hi everyone,

Im new to this and im lookin for a bit of help or a shove in the right direction. Im looking for ideas for a final year systems & networking project. I am really stuck on this :?: and i really would appreciate any suggestions you may have.....

Thank you in advance
:)

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

and one Idea for me also

with thanx in advance :)

hi guys.
I too need to do my final year project..........
especially in the Intrusion detection......

bt I want some more ideas to differentiate my project frm the other older projects in the same fields..

thank u....

Project suggestion: Security in the mobile wireless LAN

Hi everyone,

Im new to this and im lookin for a bit of help or a shove in the right direction. Im looking for ideas for a final year systems & networking project. I am really stuck on this :?: and i really would appreciate any suggestions you may have.....

Thank you in advance
:)

Ok, here my idea... How about if you create a firewall system or hardware firewall, that monitor all network traffic
with internet security system. is that OK???:icon_biggrin:

A "learning" firewall, similar to some spam filters. (target would be home users, probably)

Similar idea for anti-virus (blacklists do not work).

Honeypots are always fun.

There are several researchers investigating botnets - may want to be careful here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.