Hi,
We are looking for freelance Instructors/consultants, available at least 50 days/year, to teach/coach IT engineers in the following job functions: design, implement, admin, maintain.

The product/solutions areas are :
○ IP Telephony – VoIP : H.3123 or SIP based
○ Integration of Telephony with Messaging or Instant mails (MS-Exchange, Lotus, MS-Communicator)
○ Multi-channel Contact Center, Contact center Reporting system and connectivity with CRM applications
○ Interactive Voice Response Systems
○ Outbound Dialers (soft and hardware based)

Travel is required in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Main Training Centers are located in Shanghai. Secondary Centers are located in Beijing, Hong Kong and Dalian.

What do we offer:
○ Vendor specific TTT
○ One-to-one mentoring through our senior instructors and subject matter experts
○ TTT time paid
○ Daily rate remuneration and T&L expenses reimbursed

Contributors
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by fernandom

Hi,
We are looking for freelance Instructors/consultants, available at least 50 days/year, to teach/coach IT engineers in the following job functions: design, implement, admin, maintain.

The product/solutions areas are :
○ IP Telephony – VoIP : H.3123 or SIP based
○ Integration of Telephony with Messaging or Instant mails (MS-Exchange, Lotus, MS-Communicator)
○ Multi-channel Contact Center, Contact center Reporting system and connectivity with CRM applications
○ Interactive Voice Response Systems
○ Outbound Dialers (soft and hardware based)

Travel is required in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Main Training Centers are located in Shanghai. Secondary Centers are located in Beijing, Hong Kong and Dalian.

What do we offer:
○ Vendor specific TTT
○ One-to-one mentoring through our senior instructors and subject matter experts
○ TTT time paid
○ Daily rate remuneration and T&L expenses reimbursed

Hi,

My Name is Fernando Marsó, I live in Argentina Cordoba. I have been working in the VoIP industry since 2003 for different worldwide Companies/Providers.
I would like to know if we could have an interview for this Job Posting that I am interested at.

Best Regards,
Fernando Marsó

Attachments
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.