Hi i am also using the same netgear router WGR614 v9
I am using bsnl broadband connection. Recently i bought the router ..I could sucessfully enter the installation assistance,followed each and every step as prescribed. When the assistance asked to restart both router and adsl modem i done. The next step it followed was restarting your network. it took nearly 15 mints to do that but then the error occured was NO CONNECTION DETECTED. Plz help

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by yujihro_23

After Long hours research On netgear routers, i have came to the solution that any DHCP network need 5-10 minutes to be fully functional. As i connected my negear router to my Modem i restarted every thing i.e My desktop,My internet modem Provied by TATA INTERNET SERVICES LTD. and my Netgear WGR14 v9 router. In the router a pressed reset button for couple of seconds to restore its factory settings to default. Now everything was coooool..!!! I started configuring my netgear router after connecting particular cables to their respective ports...(I hope no need of explanation) The I logged in to my netgear settings wizard with the address hxxp://192.168.1.1
On the basic settings tab I got tested my network connection and applied the settings for LAN. Smiles at heights :)
Now coming at wireless I was able to setup a secure a secure wirless network and the test on my vaio was sucess..

how to config using utp cable to other pc?
i have may new router and same model

the problem to pc2 ,connected but,can't recive?

what should i do to fix this problem,.

thanks

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.