Hello, I just finished my degree in engineering but I want develop myself in IT security, i just finished my ccna training and I need advice on how can do this and i also need a mentor in security. thanks

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello, I just finished my degree in engineering but I want develop myself in IT security, i just finished my ccna training and I need advice on how can do this and i also need a mentor in security. thanks

If you wanna focus on CISCO devices go through CCNP as 2nd step but If you wanna lift-up your knowledge in all aspects it is recommended to extend your ability in programming and interpreting of codes,then go through linux network stuff and security certificates

You can try CCIE as well.

Yes!!
CCIE is internetworking training and it will help you in IT security.
otherwise, if you are interested in programming field then you can join any programming training on specific language like java, PHP...............

I recommend you to go for security plus certification first before going for any other network security related certifications.
this is the jump start where you can build your capacity in network security area and then you can go for CCNA Security CCNP Security CCIE Security and C|EH.

To Become IT manager, You have to experienced in Security Software's and much know about Netwroking Protocols.

commented: yawn -3
commented: Useless -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.