akkbkht 14 Newbie Poster

Hi,

I am trying to disable a forwarder in a mailbox under exchange server 2010 on server 2008 R2 x64 on Hyper-V. When I try to remove the forwarded email in the mailbox and click on apply or OK, I receive error which says, "you must provide a value to this property". I am getting same error in cmdlet commands. When I try to collect organizational health, I get same error in last third phase. If I try to remove mailbox, disable it or even I try to create new mailbox, I get the same error msgs says provide value for this property. I don't know how I will remove the mail forwarder. My prime priority this time is to remove the mail forwarder because I am getting too much spam in this mail and it's forwarding to my current use email and I am unable to remove my this current email from forwarder list in my previous email in exchange server 2010.

Kind Regards.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.