okay i have had this problem for so long and i was jsut too lazy to fix it and iv been on looking for help for like 3 days.. okay i am running Internet explorer 7 okay now i open it and it says cannon desplay page and yes some of my things like aim and other programs willl be like check internet connection YET.. it says i have an internet connection and Firefox works perfectly fine and i only found one aim that will work and thats aim pro i seriously need some help here... i would appriciate it if someone could help me im just at a loss :sad:

~Bryan~

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

go tools -> options -> connections tab and post a screenshot

yea here it is sorry it took a while

just go to this link i couldent get it to appear on here.. http://i7.tinypic.com/2iuw581.jpg and click on it to enlarge it thanks for the time

~Bryan~

to get it on here go into advanced mode and click the paperclip. A popup should come up

so you connect through a LAN right?
Or via an ethernet connected broadband modem?

If you do have the network setup described above you may need to hit setup and do:

connect to the internet
set up manually
always on connection

okay okay idk if this has anything to do with it but a while back my internet was fucked up and i mean completly fucked up.. like it wouldent connect at all and my plug in and play and a WHOLE bunch fo other shit was off that i had to turn back on and when i click to view my network connections it just like if u would refresh the page dosent go to the network foler.. beacuse it was completely emply a while back and i got firfox running and neer bothered to fix it .. i have a video thing.. i can show u what happens when i do it the vido just liek records what ur doing on ur desktop ect.. but that might be the problem im jsut at a loss i tryed your thing but dident work.. ALSO I JSUT CHECKED... my connections propertys i go to advanced.. and it says windows cannont display the properties of this message it might be corrupted ect... and telling me to restore it now when my computer effed up.. this was a good wile ago..

~Bryan~

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.