Hi everyone
just wondering if someone can help me
i am after some software to monitor another pc activity and msn conversations
as i have a daughter that is missbehaving and i need to monitor her conversations on msn i can log into her pc and see her history but this is a little too late as i need to see what she is saying at certain times and who she is talking too

if anyone has any ideas how to do this it would be much appreisted

sorry if this post is in the wrong forum

a little sheepish shorn

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Not that I'm an expert or anything but secret surveillance surely isn't the best way to approach this problem.

Giving your children confidence would rather work more than monitoring each and every of their actions .. but in severe situations it's your duty to do so. You can use msn chat sniffers for this purpose.

Thanks for the advice and yes i agree i shouldnt havee to interfear but this is a last resort

i have downloaded msn chat monitor and sniffer but it dosnt seem to record conversations if the person is showing offline

hope some one can help
a little sheepish shorn

Are you running XP Pro or Home?

hi
i am using xp home which is using a network card and a cable to the router and also using xp me which is wireless i can see the the pc using msn chat monitor on the network but it wont pic up any conversations

a little sheepish shorn

XP ME?

That doesnt exist.....

sorry XP home Media edition

Hi i have tried using several msn chat monitors and sniffers but they dont seem to monitor offline chat on msn live messenger

any suggestions

Well u could use the part of MSN which saves the conversation you last had.
go to main menu => tools => options => messages section => check the box that says "Automatically keep a history of my conversations" also choose a folder for these to go into, there may be a lot of them!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.