There may be problem with the power chod.

Hi, when I plugged in my computer then auto start my computer but monitor light not green and Not show display. After that I unplug my HDD, CD Drive, RAM,Graphics Card everything. Just plugged in SMPS or prossesor and fan but same problem shown. How I solved this problem?

i got the same problem and got the answers from the above comments and thank you.. :)

I think it must be the problem of the mother board, or may be it is due to the problem in the graphics card, you must check it after changing it.

I have the same problem Asus H61M-K mobo, it auto starts and all fans are working, all LED lights are on but no display. Here are the steps I used to find out the problem:

• Remove RAM replaced with a working RAM - problem persists
    -Remove Vcard replaced with working Vcard - problem persists
    -Remove CPU replaced with working CPU - problem persists
    -Remove PSU replaced with working PSU - problem persists
    -Change every cable in the board with a new / working ones - problem persists
    -Clean the board -problem persists
    Replaced the motherboard with a working motherboard - PROBLEM SOLVED!

I have tried every trick in the book to figure out the problem, seems the motherboard was the culprit, (it was just a 3 month old board) had to replace it with a new one. For all those who have the same problem, I suggest doing everything I did above, if everything fails then time to buy a new mobo.

I have the same problem Asus H61M-K mobo, it auto starts and all fans are working, all LED lights are on but no display. Here are the steps I used to find out the problem:

• Remove RAM replaced with a working RAM - problem persists
    -Remove Vcard replaced with working Vcard - problem persists
    -Remove CPU replaced with working CPU - problem persists
    -Remove PSU replaced with working PSU - problem persists
    -Change every cable in the board with a new / working ones - problem persists
    -Clean the board -problem persists
    Replaced the motherboard with a working motherboard - PROBLEM SOLVED!

I have tried every trick in the book to figure out the problem, seems the motherboard was the culprit, (it was just a 3 month old board) had to replace it with a new one. For all those who have the same problem, I suggest doing everything I did above, if everything fails then time to buy a new mobo.

A very interesting eleven year thread! Yes, I have the same problem and have tried literally everything. I even have a duplicate motherboard and same socket cpu's and a ton of ram to match. I even have two extra bios chips for the board (the pop out bios chip type - it's an old 2004 Tyan board) and nothing! It starts up as soon as there's power from power supply without the power button, there's no post (beeps) but the cpu fan spins and the keyboard lights up and then... nothing but spinning fans. So I can't get to the bios to what's going on in there. It's a total mystery. Yes, it has a "power up after a power failure" feature in the bios BUT I have cleared the bios several times (and used the other bios chips) - the default setting is to stay off in event of a power failure. My only thought is that the dupilicate boards have the same issue. What are the chances of that??

There could be quite a few problems to check for given the situation. Like,

1. The power cable could be faulty, try swapping the power cable then try again.
  2. Another fix could be trying to remove your RAM chip cleaning both the slot and the chip and placing it back again.
  3. Your monitor's cable might be faulty, not the dvi or vga one (because in that case the monitor would still boot up but display a message of no signal.)
    If none of these work for you try taking it to a technician they'll sort you out. Hope this helps.

What should i do my pc automatically on when i plugged it on my avr and there is no display...pls help

I just moved my ASUS Z97 Windows 10 with a Thermaltake 350W over to a new case, same C
D-DVD+Re, RDX, ZIP DRIvE, and whereas yesterday it worked fine, it now just starts humming on, no beep, no monitor signal.

You say it worked fine at first, but now it won't turn off or on. I'm afraid the source is either the CPU or the motherboard, or both. I'm hoping it's still covered by the warranty. All you have to do now is figure out which component is faulty (try a different mobo or CPU) and return the faulty item to the store. What I see is what I say. If my words offend you, then you will find my reality offensive as well. http://demotherboards.com/types-of-motherboard/

commented: You seriously think a 4+ year old problem can be solved by warranty? -3
commented: Actually this thread is 14 years old. Warranty? -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.