I went the the Dell web site to find drivers and manual for a Dell bluetooth keyboard, and basicall ygot the brush off. They said the didn't have any info on my Dell BT keyboard M/N:Y-RAQ-DEL2 and refered me to this site. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Recommended Answers

You should not need device-specific drivers for a bluetooth keyboard, etc. You will need to use the system BT tools to pair them with the computer. Now, why do you think you need drivers for them?

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

I went the the Dell web site to find drivers and manual for a Dell bluetooth keyboard, and basicall Got the brush off. They said the didn't have any info on my Dell BT keyboard M/N:Y-RAQ-DEL2 and refered me to this site. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

You should not need device-specific drivers for a bluetooth keyboard, etc. You will need to use the system BT tools to pair them with the computer. Now, why do you think you need drivers for them?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.