Hi,

My Acer laptop LCD screen suddenly turned fuzzy/blurry and the colour has gone dodgy. This happens from startup(incl. on BIOS) and I have already checked for any loose cables inside but to no avail.

Text appears unclear/fuzzy as well.

I have attached a few screenshot taken from my phone.

My Warranty has finished, so does any one have any suggesstions on how to fix?

Thanks in Advance

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

did you ever figure out what happened w your computer I have an acer 8942g did the same then its monitor died. laptop works on external display installed a new led screen and cable connector to mother board still not working brandonrek75@gmail.com

did you ever figure out what happened w your computer I have an acer 8942g did the same then its monitor died. laptop works on external display installed a new led screen and cable connector to mother board still not working brandonrek75@gmail.com

You can try replacing the moniter with another one. Try replacing your graphics drivers and updating your video card.

You need to replace the LCD screen of your device it looks like that the problem is somewhere with the strip connecting the LCD with the motherboard.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.