Hi,
Please share your thoughts on this.

How do you guys manage to get actual high PR backlinks to your site.

I basically use do follow blog commenting..

Please list all the possible ways here but please do not suggest social bookmarking, article marketing etc. we all know these. just restrict this discussion to actual high PR backlinks.

Recommended Answers

All 57 Replies

Hey there! My website blog has been up for just over 1 month now and has recieved a GooglePageRank of 3 in the recent update today! To get higher PR links back to your site, you must mainly backlink from forums, have an account on all social networks like Twitter + Facebook to broaden your audience and finally GET YOUR WEBSITE OUT THERE! This means submitting into at least 5 directories per day, either freely or with an reciprocal and also some blog commenting.

If you do this, you will succeed and it is just a matter of managing your time wisely in order to accumulate the optimum results :)

Hope this helps,
TechCombo

Thanks TechCombo,

I also using forum posting and social bookmarking. Now results are very good. My site also having 1 PR withing 2 months

The issue with blog commenting is that half of the time or may be more than that, your comments are deleted or considered spam. This is inspite of the inherently well written comment that is inline with the post.

I think blog commenting helps, but is a drain on your time and energy.

You basically do several things:
1) Posting on Dofollow posts
2) Beg
3) Create unique and compelling content that will engage your audience.

I'm so trying to do that with things like my new post: SNIP

@jlbraaten
SNIP

Blog commenting might be good for backlinks increasing but do not count on them for boosting your page PR.

The good results can be found by do follow foram posting

hello dear..

You can not find pr backlinks but you can find your sites backlinks using backlinkwatch website....

you can use seoquake tool to check page rank

Contact organizations directly and see if you can provide content for their websites. In exchange, ask for links to your site. For instance, if you're a computer store, you could write articles on how to prevent viruses, or how to improve computer security.

A backlink from a forum will definitely help your site rank a lot. Also, I think getting backlinks from more trusted sources like .gov, etc.

If there was a place to get such high PR links, everyone would get them there and they would have no value. You can get lots of quality links via the free directories.

I think you might want to analyze your competitors via some tools like backlinkhunter or seo4firefox add-on for Firefox. They both would generate PR value of backlinks for you. :)

Thanks TechCombo,

I also using forum posting and social bookmarking. Now results are very good. My site also having 1 PR withing 2 months

how would you do that? please tell me also. i have my site since last 6 months but have no pr yet.

Social networking is very effective way for getting quality back links and get high pr for the page

Social networking is very effective way for getting quality back links and get high pr for the page

Really? Can you be more specific on the process of using Social Networking to earn web citations and links?

Exchange links with your theme related websites but PR should be higher than your website. It will really work.

try searching do follow forums and social networking and social bookmarking sites according to pr

When you say post in 5 directories / day - what kind of directories are you talking about ?

I heard posting in the business type directories gets you banned on Google ?

Looking for advice.

When you say post in 5 directories / day - what kind of directories are you talking about ?

I heard posting in the business type directories gets you banned on Google ?

Looking for advice.

Submitting your website(s) to directories will NOT get you banned. However, when it comes to Google, they suggest that you only submit to established directories that have editorial integrity. In other words, submit to directories that have been around for a long time and actually Reject spammy websites. A directory that links to everyone is a link farm. Google says, don't bother with link farms.

Any lists out there of good quality directories ?

SEO required patience,get high PR cannot be done over night..Try to get links from Good PR sites..As many as you can..Articles,Blogs ,Forums,Social Media Sites are helpful but only those Whose PR is more then your site

Ultimately - i wouldn't worry about Google PageRank. It has absolutely no baring on where your site will appear in Google SERPs. I've seen thousands of cases where pages with lower PageRank appear before pages with higher PageRank in Google search result pages.

BUt it is a very hard work to obtain dofollow links

you get strong backlinks mainly through Article Submission, Blog Commenting, Forum Posting, and different Social Media Sites. But as already mentioned earlier, you have to be patient and continue following SEO techniques.

Try to find the relevant blogs with high PR..
Start the other processes likr forum posting,article submission and bookmarking.
Thanks.

Quick question - how many new back links per day to do you think is a good rule of thumb - through social bookmarking, forums, etc. ?

3 - 5 / day ?

You must learn about SEO techniques....
Thanks and hope it can help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.