Hi friends, I have some doubts in SEO.. Pls imagine... I have www.mydomain.com which explains various topics in PHP programing, Google search result for this site is very good, Now I started asp.mydomain.com as subdomain for another topic, but It is not in search result even after 2 month (up to 3rd page), here doubt is, may I create new introduction page for ASP in www.mydomain.com and can I place link to subdomain?. How it ll affect both main and subdomain in search result? Is it good practice? (Note: what ever I place in my primary domain, it ll be indexed and appear in search result first page in few days). Adv thanks.

Contributors
Replies
Views
5 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by harintfs

Yes...you can do that way and also put them underneath the website saying new sector of ASP. You will have a blog on your website ? If so promote your are starting a new area for ASP. Also..have a seperate blog for ASP as well.

Thanks. Let I try. I will inform result.

Friends, Thanks many, according to your answers I made changes, my subdomain is now in first page of search results. (It took 1 weeks)

Edited by harintfs

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.