priyank.ranka 0 Newbie Poster

Hi EveryOne,
Before going through my concern, i would like to introduce myself to u guys i m Priyank Ranka from India...developing games on iPhone i started with iphone 8 months back with 2D game development. Now i want to start with 3D game development on iphone itself. i hve stared also with intention of creating car racing game. But I doono hw to go abt racing game development which docs to refer fr open GLES 1.0 as this supported by iphone wiithout moving the camera point handling the map on turning i hve no idea....plz help me as i am new to this 3D platform will my first game....If any1 wants help in iphone development in 2D games i can help u with my knowledge... plz do reply me and be in contact so that we can share our knowledge hve benifits..

Plzzz tell me where to refer from fr developing 3D car racing games fr iphone enviornment which suppports opengles 1.0 n we cant use GLU libraries.

Wioll wait fr ur experts replies

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.