Good Day!

I need guys help. I have a problem in my web site that was running on my local machine. Actually, months ago the page was working fine and has no error but now, it already has. The pop up message is "Line: 4723
Error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I dont know how to fix this. I tried so many ways that I've got from other site and forum but the error still pop up. Please explain to me what this error means, what is usually the cause and how will I fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

This error means that you are trying to use a reference variable that has a value of nothing(VB)|null(C#). You likely have a scenario where you never assigned a value to the variable, or you set the variable equal to
nothing|null manually.

Hi!

Month ago my pages was working fine.. until I try to run it again, and this error has occured

"Line: 4723
Error: Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

Is anyone could tell me how to avoid this error...

Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.