Do I have to wait to post code? My phone is on desktop view and I do not see a tool bar to post code.

Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by pritaeas

I would like to build a web app .(java,MySQL,some kind of server. I do no have internet on thePC,JSP,windows ,eclipse and learning build.xml and just okay with the command line finally I have a billion lines of logic to a JDesktop db app that does anything you could think of with a embedded db)

Anyway
I wrote a fairly sophisticated build.xml a while back and I am playing with it. I did not know what I was doing than and I don`t have a clue what to do with it. I will post the entire project ASAP. I think I need to develope JUnit and log4j.If someone knows what they are doing evaluate my build.xml. Is it going to help me when I begin building some kind of web app? What is the best way to use it?

Okay,my last post took 26 hours before magically a toolbar appeared. Any idea when a toolbar will show?

You just said that it's already appeared. What browser are you using?

You really don't want to be posting code with a phone do you? Seriously?

Unfortunately The phone is my only option. I am using chrome andI do not know where the toolbar is now. As soon as I log in the sreen starts rolling it`s freakin great fun.

I am studying log4j now. I can not see what it is doing yet. I wanted to enhance the build.xml procedue but so far it looks like classes that are added to a project. I found a log4j.zip I am tearing apart to see how it works.

I have the basic documentation for log4j and junit. Once I begin a web app I can use log4j and my buid .xml file alr weady produce the junit test suite. I am putting togethe a system of build file that with a simple install and two ant calls they will. Build and maintan either the web app or the desktop app,provide a xml to test code and another to handle any output configuration. I have to find the standard file structue of the web app and the web app with a db. I will post ths collection ASAP as it may provide beginners like myself a fast way to answer questions concerning the configuration of the web app.

I will be done with my example in a few weeks. I`ll keep checking back to see if some one fixed the web page. Goodluck.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.