Do I have to wait to post code? My phone is on desktop view and I do not see a tool bar to post code.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I would like to build a web app .(java,MySQL,some kind of server. I do no have internet on thePC,JSP,windows ,eclipse and learning build.xml and just okay with the command line finally I have a billion lines of logic to a JDesktop db app that does anything you could think of with a embedded db)

Anyway
I wrote a fairly sophisticated build.xml a while back and I am playing with it. I did not know what I was doing than and I don`t have a clue what to do with it. I will post the entire project ASAP. I think I need to develope JUnit and log4j.If someone knows what they are doing evaluate my build.xml. Is it going to help me when I begin building some kind of web app? What is the best way to use it?

Okay,my last post took 26 hours before magically a toolbar appeared. Any idea when a toolbar will show?

Member Avatar for diafol

You just said that it's already appeared. What browser are you using?

You really don't want to be posting code with a phone do you? Seriously?

Unfortunately The phone is my only option. I am using chrome andI do not know where the toolbar is now. As soon as I log in the sreen starts rolling it`s freakin great fun.

I am studying log4j now. I can not see what it is doing yet. I wanted to enhance the build.xml procedue but so far it looks like classes that are added to a project. I found a log4j.zip I am tearing apart to see how it works.

I have the basic documentation for log4j and junit. Once I begin a web app I can use log4j and my buid .xml file alr weady produce the junit test suite. I am putting togethe a system of build file that with a simple install and two ant calls they will. Build and maintan either the web app or the desktop app,provide a xml to test code and another to handle any output configuration. I have to find the standard file structue of the web app and the web app with a db. I will post ths collection ASAP as it may provide beginners like myself a fast way to answer questions concerning the configuration of the web app.

Cancode be added to daniweb post?

I will be done with my example in a few weeks. I`ll keep checking back to see if some one fixed the web page. Goodluck.

Can code be added to daniweb post?

Just type or paste it, be sure to indent it with 4 spaces.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.