Hi, can anyone help me out on how to host a web page design for a secondary school? i'm still learning, i just don't have idea. thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

Search this site, search Google. You need a host (paid service) or you can choose a free hosting service like WIX, webs, wordpress etc. The first two limit you significantly. Hosting with sites like Wordpress are very flexible, but your are tied in to their platform (obviously). There are other free hosts out there.

You will need to buy a domain name - so paid-for hosting is probably your best option. There are loads of options for these. Perhaps better to go cheap and upgrade when you need to. Hosts don't usually allow you to downgrade.

buy your domain from namecheap they sell with the hosting. which country are u in because sometimes it is better to buy domain from local resellers if ur payment methods are limited

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.