Dani. The members shown in the endorsement suggestion page should exclude deleted members. In mine it still shows LastMitch, whom has deleted his profile.

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

I don't see why an endorsement is any less valid just because the endorsee has departed. I do, however, think endorsements from unverified members, or members with less than a particular level of rep or activity (to prevent bogus self-endorsement) should be excluded.

I don't see why an endorsement is any less valid just because the endorsee has departed

Not my point. My point is my endorsement suggestions page shows a deleted member, which I can no longer endorse, because his profile page is gone.

I can still endorse a member of whom I know, he is banned long time ago.

Should be fixed. Please confirm for me, thanks!

Wow! It is fixed and that just before New Year.
Happy New Year Dani!

Should be fixed. Please confirm for me, thanks!

It is. Who the hell marked this thread as solved? I thought that was frowned upon...

Maybe a good feature request could be that when a thread is solved, the text changes to "#### marked the ..... solved."

Sorry, that was me. I marked it as solved because I got prit confused with ddanbe, and didn't realize ddanbe wasn't the OP when he said it was fixed.

I got prit confused with ddanbe

WOT!?

I got prit confused with ddanbe

WOT!?

It wouldn't be the first time a Flamish guy is mistaken for a Dutch. ;)

Ddanbe expressed such enthusiasm that the problem was fixed and so quickly that I mistook him for the OP.

It wouldn't be the first time a Flamish guy is mistaken for a Dutch. ;)

Besides, he smokes sigars and I am all blue, long before the Avatar movie!

They just had a segment on the news about a bunch of people in Holland going for a polar dip in the North Sea. I saw someone with a cigar. Was that you, pritaeas?

Definitely not.

They just had a segment on the news about a bunch of people in Holland going for a polar dip in the North Sea.

It's the New Years Day Dip. Happens every 1/1.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.