Maybe it's my browser or my screen width, but the Daniweb social sidebar's being doing this lately:

a3cb98be35ec8e6d2965b6bd8fadca06

I'm running Firefox 23 on Linux, 1280x800 screen size. Not happening on Chromium 29, nor Midori 0.5.5 on the same PC. I've got 5 other browsers I can test with if you want... ;)

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Looks ok for me -- except the Related Articles are funky due to something called "in" that appears in a blue retangle and the word "share" in white rectangle. They cover up the letters in Related Articles and the articles. I tried using the scroll wheel on the mouse to change font size that that does not fix the problem.

AD, that's exactly what my screenshot depicts

I only see that in this thread, I don't see that in other threads.

due to something called "in" that appears in a blue retangle and the word "share" in white rectangle

"Something called 'in'," LOL. That's the widget to share the article on LinkedIn, and I'm not sure why it is overlapping to the next line. Feeling a tad under the weather now. Will investigate later.

Does it happen on every page (with the same browser)? Also, does refreshing the page fix it?

That's the widget to share the article on LinkedIn,

Ok, I just never heard of it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.