Hey P-Geist here.

Just wanted to introduce myself, im new here and want to gain some more experience in the Network Administration field. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

I am also a member on SNIP so you can check my profile out there too.

Anyway thanks for reading,

P-Geist

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hey P-Geist here.

Just wanted to introduce myself, im new here and want to gain some more experience in the Network Administration field. So if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

I am also a member on Hackforums.Net so you can check my profile out there too.

Anyway thanks for reading,

P-Geist

:) hey there P-Geist!

hhhmmm, seems you have some interesting tales to share.
welcome to daniweb!

you'll love it here. ~_^

I believe that the supposed link that i posted is not allowed here, even know it is not malicious and is basically the same as this forum. But anyways thanks i cant wait to get into the action.

Hi there, we treat external links as advertising/spam (specifically: "Do not mention, plug or refer to any product, service, or website you are affiliated with") but appreciate you were not intending to spam - hence we just edited the link out rather than deleting the message and issuing a warning/infraction.

Hope you enjoy your time with us, you'll probably want to start off by jumping into the networking forum.

Ah ok, well sure. Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.