I am 64 and a retired subvet( which is what most of my computer work is done for.
I also taught Voc Ed. to a high school for kids in trouble with the law.
Was a paramedic for almost 10 years.
Also had an AC business and built houses in the past.
I have no formal training on computers, but because of friends that do, I have been maintaining some webpages for about 12,000 subvets. So I'll probably be asking for more help than giving it.
Glad to find this place. I found it because of trying to remember what I did when my printer wouldn't print correctly what was on the screen. I'll still have to look that up.
Viejo

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hehe ... welcome to DaniWeb! Good luck with both your printer and website ... I'm sure we can help you out with both.

Hi William, welcome aboard the DaniWeb bus - may it take you on many interesting and informative journeys.

I don't believe for a moment that you will be unable to help others here, your lifetime of varied experience suggests quite the opposite. I suspect you are undervaluing yourself!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.