i think that the servers for halo are really bad there is barely ever over a hundred of them and i am running dsl 768k with halo on dsl/cable high and every server that shows the latency(most of them dont) is like 200

Member Avatar for

mike, did you go 2 my site? you didnt say anything about it.

hammy i went to your site ages ago or is this a different hammy why wouldnt you just log in. i put a link to your halo2 site on my gaming section which is only half complete.

yes its the same hammy, sorry i didnt feel like logging on i was only on 4 like 30 to see if u replyed. i no u went to my site but i changed it. you must not of read the last 2 post on page 4, go there and read them now ;) . thanks 4 saying you put a link from your site to my site, but i went to your site and theres no link there :confused:

yeah you added a flash intro and you said you finished your wallpapers but i cant find them anywhere. You need to make the option to skip the intro. And there is a link about background music but i couldnt hear it. i di put a link from my site to your site if you go into the gaming section and scroll over related links a little side box comes out then press the one that says halo.

oh dear...OK. one, there is a link to the wallpapers on the homepage, at the top in a green nav bar. two, there is an opition to skip the intro. look at the bottom right-hand cornor of the flash thing, its there. 3, is your volume turned up? i figured out it doesnt work in mozilla 4 some reason which i bet is what u used when u went 2 my site. and i still dont see the link to my site from yours. i went to your gaming section and went to the nav bar, no other menu comes up or out. there is a link to halo but it goes to bungie. most of this stuff wont work in mozilla 4 some reason. the links r invisable, the sound doesnt work, the flash intro looks stupid in my oppinion. so, im probably gonna have to make a website 4 mozilla as well since alot of things wont work. if u have internet explorer, please use it when going to my site. it makes it like 10 times better than with mozilla.

hey hammy.. you ever think of doing an xbox mods section?
or maybe somthing about the next gen xbox console news..?

well, for the mods section, yes, but not extream modding like with chips and stuff. i dont like those because mostly theyre used 4 cheating on live.(i dont like cheating) but for other stuff like color change and lights yes. my xbox is modded. i painted the X part matilic red. and the front. i also painted a large controller. the outside blue and the inside red. and then, the jewel lights up a blue X. its kool, about the next gen console, no i havnt thought of it becuase my site is only bout halo 2 not other stuff

hey where did you put your wallpapers i couldnt find them and how did you write your sites name in the halo text is that a font you can download or a special photoshop type of effect.

ok mikeandike did u not read my post b4 my last 1? it tells you where the link is. and u didnt say anything to the effect that i couldnt find the link to my page. yes its a font. maybe u should read the posts before posting a new 1. (sorry if im being kinda mean, but its true)

JUST ANNONCED!
i will be adding a mozilla firefox verson 4 my site, considering that ive had some complaints. i should have it finished by the end of the week.

Sorry hammy you could only see that navigation in internet explorer

k i got da mozilla version of my site set up. mikeandike, i have halo font u could of asked me and i could of sent u the file

no what i meant by it took me a long time to make it look like the halo text is that i had to add effects to it and a special coloring to it to make it look like the official 'halo' text on the game.

o, hey do u have a pic of just the logo thing no words, i thing behind the gaming text? if u do could u like send me the file or somthin cuz i need 1 of em.

ok i will send it in a little while i dont think i have a seperate image for on my site that i can link right now but when i get home i will upload.

Member Avatar for

k thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAA :cheesy: YYYYYYYEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA! YEY!! thanks so much.

k i resently got flash, it was about a week ago. i made a new and improved intro that i think is awsome. the replay button at the moment is not working but it is an easy fix and should be working soon. can u guys please tell me what you think of it? thanks again to mikandike for all you have done for me, u truly are a great person.

wow hammy your sig is crazy i checked out your new intro it was just the same thing with different colors.

yea the sig is crazy but its not done yet i gotta fix the lines and colors. what do u mean it was the same thing only diff colors. what was the same thing? a word? if a word what word. when did u look at it, it might of been b4 i fixed it. are u using mozilla when your going there. if u are please use IE it works much better in that. but i tryed going to my site in mozilla and clicked the IE link and the intro worked fine. on both IE and mozilla. im gonna add a loading bar for peeps with slow comps and at the end im gonna have a thing where it lists the very new things on my site. for example, i just got a pic of a new gun and some awesome new enemies. tell me if u keep having problems. and tell me if u need anything made with flash 4 your site i no quite a bit now and am still learning more!

your flash intro was the same thing as before you just changed the colors.

also i have got halo 2 cant tell you how top secret

hahahhahaa

thats illegal ;)

commented: stfu slade i dont wanna get kicked +0

no i made a new intro with falsh not a pre made one. go in internet explorer.

-im making my site a clan site. im gonna be a clan leader
-a new enemy will be added soon
-2 new weapons will be added soon
-ONLY 6 MORE DAYS TILL HALO 2
- i must no how u got halo 2 already. ill do anything!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i cant it is not the best stuff to talk about on a forum especially since it is M$

right..gotcha ya

k i have the new enemy added. i dicied id add more than 2 new weapons, i decided to add like 6 new ones. i added them but i havnt made discribtions for em yet. speaking of discribtions, im gonna make better discribtions for all of my pictures in the vehicles, weapons, and enemies sections. ive fixed them all up in enemies, not all in weapons but some, and none for vehicles. ill b adding new vehicles as well. i plan to have this done before monday and the intro done today(friday).

descriptions is how you spell it just for future reference

Updates look good Hammy! :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.