I am looking to buy the Epson C 84 to print on custom paper size. Unfortunately Epson customer support is not able to tell me if that feature works under Panther. Is anybody using that printer and could tell me?
Thanks!

I have a C 84 and am running Panther. I am new to Mac, but I did go to print through Word (I have Office for Mac b/c of school) and iPhoto. Neither one would let me change it. In entourage, I could change the print layout for various address books, but could not find a paper size to match. So, the answer is I don't exactly know, but it doesn't seem to. However, if someone else has a more concrete answer that would be helpful to me, too.

It seemed that nobody could help with this topic, so I just went out and bought it anyway, since it is only $10 more compared to new ink. To my suprise the custom paper function works great under panther. Now what do I do with my fully functioning C80?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.