I AM MOPPI
PC TECHNICIAN AND HERE TO SHARE SOME OF THE PROBLEMS I FACE IN THIS AS FAR AS LAPTOPS ARE CONCERN.i HAVE A COMPAQ ARMADA M700 LAPTOP WITH ME WHICH ONLY THE BATTERY, POWER KEEP ON BLINKING BUT NOT SWITCHING ALSO, THE NUMLOCK INDICATORS AND ARE ON AS WELL.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

I AM MOPPI
PC TECHNICIAN AND HERE TO SHARE SOME OF THE PROBLEMS I FACE IN THIS AS FAR AS LAPTOPS ARE CONCERN.i HAVE A COMPAQ ARMADA M700 LAPTOP WITH ME WHICH ONLY THE BATTERY, POWER KEEP ON BLINKING BUT NOT SWITCHING ALSO, THE NUMLOCK INDICATORS AND ARE ON AS WELL.

Obviosly caps lock is stuck on as well.

My M700 does the same thing with the power; it drives me crazy at night because I store it on my work desk in my room. If you remove the power cord before it shuts down it should stop. (At least it did for me... I don't know why...)

hi iam mohan.i alsohave a laptop. ithink the battery in your lap top have some problem with
discharging.and it is your key board's problem that the number lock is always tured on.
by.

I'm IT undergraduate and I'm confusing with IT definition,I check it out everywhere I could
but I didn't find the same definition for it.
Also my masters' definition differ so :
I would like you to help me for defining Term Information Technology(IT).
please leave your comments with valid and trusty resource.

Thank you all and waiting for your responses.

Good Luck & Have Fun with your virtual world

Your motherboard is probably burnt!

It is either a problem with the caps lock key or the LED connected to the key.And maybe there is something wrong with your Laptop's battery if it keeps on blinking.And laptops are best serviced by pros unlike desktop PCs.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.