Well basically I uninstalled DW CS3, but then I had to do a system restore on my comp. it was a while before i got back to DW but it said it was corrupt and i would have to reinstall it. I went to add/remove but everytime i try to uninstall or click remove nothing happens! its been a while so i cnat go back and undo the restore and whenever i try to run the setup file nothing happens there either. This also happened to my Fireworks CS3 so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

STILL need urgent help.

Last time I'm going to post PLZZZZZZZZZZ help.

You're all fucking assholes

You are going to have to delete the dreamweaver entry from the registry and then delete the dreamweaver files manually.

If you want to remove your program from the list Add/Rem, just go to the regedit and look for HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall.

Look for the name of the software you want to remove and delete the entry.

WARNING: Try this solution at your own risk. I got the registry deletion info from another post. I do recall having a similar problem in the past and using a similar solution.

Once the entry and program files are deleted, reinstall the program.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.