As a input arrange a computer with internet and start marketing's ,make blogs do add,make some new ids for start businesses,further if u wanna know find attachment which solve your all the douts which u have in your mind.
If you have reached this web site, you probably know already the power of Search engines today.
Quick-Start Guide to SEO
1) Head over to the free Google Keyword Tool and build a list of the 50 most relevant search terms that revolve around your web site.
2)Create a web page on your site for each of those keywords, name the page keyword.html where the keyword is the actual keyword from step one. Write an article that includes or revolves around that specific keyword.
3) Use the specific keyword for each page in the Title Tag of your page followed by some natural filler words to fill out a sentence, then a vertical pipe ( | ) then your site URL. Ie: (title)keyword, filler filler filler | yoursite.com(/title)
4) Use the keyword in your site's Meta Description Tag followed by 150-ish characters of text that would pull a reader into your site. Meta Description Tags are often listed in the SERPS so treat them like mini-headlines.
5) Start building backlinks to your web site. Don't "buy" backlinks because the search engines hate that. Instead build legitimate backlinks using a number of methods such as link bait, relevant forum posting (don't post just for links, but contribute to the communities hosting the forums), etc.
6) Create a free Google Analytics account to monitor your traffic progress and a free Google Webmaster Tools account to monitor the indexing health of your site.
seo is a technique used to rank the page high in search engines.....I think you are trainee..they will teach u a lot don't worry....
Basically any seo analyst targets the keywords and back links given to the site...in the on-page factors..
To increase the traffic of the site,i follow off-page factors like article posting ,forum posting ,blog posting and social bookmarking ...
I think experience matters a ton but that does not mean you can not learn from us that have been doing this for a long time. Here is a few key elements:
We like a specific page of content targeting a specific key term
The homepage seems to carry more weight in the search engines, target your best performing key term with the homepage
Keep the code clean and page load speeds high
Press releases are a great way to spread the word about your business and receive coveted one way back links
Like most others, read blogs, posts and forums.