I have search many times for actual statistical data on the effectiveness of SEO (search engine optimization) for websites that ONLY offer services instead of products. My question is: does optimized pages and search engine ranking add ROI for a business like a Bail Bonds business. Since these type of business are highly regulated by various States, and do NOT sell products, does SEO greatly improve their bottom lines of not

jack711

Web Optimization is proven to contribute ROI of business. But it's a long process.

Web Optimization is proven to contribute ROI of business. But it's a long process.

Again...Does SEO significantly to Service based business ROI vs product based business.
Selling "me too" services, especially highly state regulated services (bail bonds) would seem to have a fairly limited SEO impact, other than Name Branding. But I really need statistical data to compare both to really assess the value and noe seems readily available

jack

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.