hi all

I m presently in india but my website is focussed for new zealand and hosting also done in new zealand.
so i would like to ask that i should submit my website on which following address :

This yahoo india url
http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/in/free/request

This is yahoo new zealand url
http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/nz/free/request

Does submitting to new zealand yahoo address make any difference in ranking on search results.

Can i submit my website to yahoo new zealand address even if i m presently in india.

like yahoo submission requires yahoo registration means the submitter should be registered with yahoo. so do i need to have a yahoo.co.nz email account with all details of new zealand or yahoo.com email account will also serve the purpose

vineet

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Angela12

Yahoo has different data centers. Submitting the site to NZ would be a very good idea.

Yahoo has different data centers. Submitting the site to NZ would be a very good idea.

hi mrandrei

thanks for the reply. i wil submit to nz as u said.

secondly i would like to ask that if i have submitted my website at following link
http://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/nz/free/request

and now i want to submit the sitemap in yahoo webmaster tool or yahoo site explorer, so wil i have to submit the website again or i can submit the sitemap only.

vineet

If your target market is new zealand then submit it to there only for more and relevant business.

If your target market is new zealand then submit it to there only for more and relevant business.

hi flower

thanks for the reply. can u tell me that do i need to have yahoo newzealand email account (yahoo.co.nz) for submitting to yahoo nz database or yahoo.com will also solve the purpose because yahoo submission requires registration before submission.

vineet

If your target market is New Zealand I think you should get CO.NZ domain.

hi bobchrist

i have already registered co.nz domain and hosting is also done in newzealand.

i just want to clarify that while submitting website to yahoo i should be logged in yahoo.co.nz email account or yahoo.com email account , because yahoo webmaster tools accept website only if you are logged in yahoo email account and yahoo also verify the website ownership.

vineet

hi flower

thanks for the reply. can u tell me that do i need to have yahoo newzealand email account (yahoo.co.nz) for submitting to yahoo nz database or yahoo.com will also solve the purpose because yahoo submission requires registration before submission.

vineet

noo u dnt .yahoo.com will work for you..
its a global account so it will work

Submit your site to New Zealand because that is where your market share is; your results and rankings will be appropriate and for the right target. Also, yahoo has datacenters in different areas.

hmmm....that sounds like a good idea may be I should also try to do something like this.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.